Friday, January 2, 2009

Damn!

Great >.<
Mimi definately a pet's name!!! Uh....huhu....T.T
I was testing the dog...trying to figure out whether it called Mimi or Bibi...
He gav me no reaction when I was calling him Mimi....and then he turned his head straight away toward me the moment I shouted out Bibi...what does it proves? I was so happy....and I tot I've seen MIRACLE!!
I was way too early, I know. So when everything was going well for me, here comes the NO!...when the owner came back....playing around with the dog...my dad came out asking whats the dog's name....the owner replied, "Mimi"....Gutz! I was stunned the moment I heard it. Great...and my parents were laughing...and giggling....everybody is laughing at me!! I don want to be a pet or a dog....although it can be cute sometimes....but I'm a human, don treat me like a dog...lol

2 comments:

  1. hahah...mimi...
    finally i can leave comment ad...haiz...but need me 2 create a google acc...c how good am i...hahha...dun so sad la...mimi is a cute name~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haiyo...yealo...
    me also create an google account to leave comment... -.-''

    you guys la...blog all must have account only can comment de...mine so senang... =p
    k la k la...i stop...

    nevermind...mimi IS a nice name afterall...easy to remember... ^^

    ReplyDelete