Thursday, December 3, 2009

Yay!

Yay!! I'm free at last...
Not very satisfied with my pp2 and eco2...did some mistakes and make me lost a few marks
But i've already done my best except for sejarah~
And now everything is over....
One more last paper to go on weds, the one and only paper in obj. form....and I'll be totally free...
And I'll be enjoying my honey-moon time for around 4 to 5 months~~
Woohoo~~~
But I don think I'm ready yet to step into the society....
However, when the time comes, I still need to face it....push myself forward

And Christmas is juz around the corner, woohoo~~

And 2mrw I'm going for movie-ing 2012 ^^

2 comments:

  1. congratz...haha~~~
    =)
    nice movie...enjoy it!adoi...din't see you on facebook for such a long time already~~~sesat ke?

    ReplyDelete
  2. so good~~4 to 5 months...
    i dun hv such a long holiday in my college life...the longest one is one month only..sad..

    ya,agree!!is nice movie!!i like the song so much!!yeah!!

    she won in fb one la...she seldom on9 also...

    ReplyDelete