Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Doggies

I've always wanted a dog, but my parents won let....my mom, she said, i can't even take care of myself, how in the world am i going to take care of me + dog....ok fine. I surrender....juz for the moment!!
But yeah...lately, my neighbour has reared 2 doggies...have no idea what breed it is...but i've took some pics of it...so cute!
although its not the type that I want...but still they're such a cutie!! especially the big one, its fun to play with, I think it likes to play with me too ^^....I like to make it jump....it sure is a good-jumper...it can jump so high...okay...I think both of them is a he....yeah a male...I don think peeps like to rear female....poor females....
Okay, here some pics of them....oh yeah, i've no idea...what they called....the big one called bibi or mimi (not sure), okay, i know u guys are laughing like hell, another one called mimi again....hope it called bibi...i'll find it out soon...i'll prove it to u guys tat mimi is not a pet's name!! okay, my friend punya neighbour punya cat also called mimi....damn >.<....probably they think mimi is a nice name to call and it sounds so sweet juz like me!! agree? heh~~xP

Here some pictures!! ~~

2 comments:

  1. the 2nd picture is the 1 tat i told u my 3rd dog took from my relative during the 1st day of chinese new year...is like tis,but my 3rd dog(qian qian-money) is a female...

    ReplyDelete
  2. waa...finally see inn's comment...
    -.-


    ps:mimi is a nice name after all...we name de le...nt nice meh...

    ReplyDelete