Sunday, December 21, 2008

S4 Forever!!! <3

This is my 1st post! Finally!! Ok, my english is sux, i'll switch to chinese. But my chinese isn't really good after all. hahah. cacat lah me. i'll campur campur k? mix and match!! hahah~ Depend on my mood lah...
OK! Lets start!
Yesterday I went KL with my friends, my besta friends, S4! I really had lotta fun although I was strain out!! Srry Winn for causing U some much troubles! I know I'm sui lah....still forcing u to go....when u r not feeling well...but without u, I think we could have been lost. KL=MAZE!! sumimasen....
[P/S:] But u should really inform me earlier....like one hour before....i reached liao, u baru telefon...I was like O_O
Heres my story~~
Tu....tu...tu....(train) then reached KL liao....then tu....tu....tu....again to Times Square. Then reached liao...after that, and becoz all of us din have our breakfast in the morning....so we plan to take our meal 1st...u can't really enjoy things when your stomach is empty, rite ppl? when you walk, its like stepping on the clouds (that what ppl always say in chinese) (or this is what ppl use to describe those who wanna X_X liao de) which one? But I really feel like dying liao....so hungry....all I had was MILO and Kit Kat....then Winn's punya sista suggest us to go to a restaurant....din notice whats the restau called....hahah~~paiseh lah....i starved until no energy to open my eyes liao....and when we got there...the restau is closed....i mean not yet open lah....then one of us go ask the dude there, and he/she said they'll open at 12pm....wa.....need to wait another 30 mins more ah???? wanna pengsan liao~~then no choice liao...go shop 1st....*sleepy* to be continue...~~
(sleepy lah, sry lah, my 1st time blogging, dunno what to write~~woke up at 7 today....then went pasar with mom....coz she wanna buy some vege and meats for dinner....then today got bai lou bok (white carrots) soup....so long din drink this one liao....it got a strong smell...then i saw PT today but din say hi to her....coz it was so crowded (Sunday). it took me forever to get out from the crowd!! ahhh~i got knocked a few times somemore...ppl was pusing here and there.....haizz.....i din realiaze it was sun today...but the WAN TAN MEE there is nice....long time din go there and eat liao....a new experience lah~~)

1 comment: