Monday, December 22, 2008

My most embarassing moment~~

AHHHHHHH!! something nuts happened today!! the most embarrass thing ever (after 6 months of driving)!! today around 3.30p.m, I went out for lunch with my little bro. after we finished everything, we go back lah of coz. then i plan to loaf around the neighbourhood before we reach home. meanwhile, i was fooling around with my brota n i drove the car up to the end of the street and parked my car there (coz i wanna make him walk home)....mana tahu suddenly one car coming from the back parked beside me.....and i was stuck right between the drain and the car...panic liao...then 3 men jumping out from the car....3 uncles lah....me and bro still laughing in the car coz i was fooling around, manu tahu i got fool by others....then maybe they feel sry for me ([P/S]: they are the one who make me stuck, uh!)....and plus, I'm a newbie in driving....then they taught me how to 'escape'....phew....it was so embarrass....could u imagine, 3 uncles staring at u like a nut....i don even dare to look at them....all i wanted to do is to escape!! escape from this 'terrible tragedy'!! hahah....tragedy is abit too far lah...i know....I juz want u all to know how i felt...
[P/S]:yeah...n my brota was hiding behind the seat....i don think those uncles can see him....THIS MEANS all eyes were on me!! uh HUHU......

1 comment: