Monday, December 22, 2008

Reasons why I start blogging...

1st motive was to exchange bloggies with my buddy....
Reasons: becoz this is the best way to get the most updated news from her...i hardly talk to her, she had been so busy with her school stuffs....nevertheless, she'll fly to canada in a few months later....
2nd motive was to brush up my vocabs...
Reasons: becoz I'm facing MUET tests....my biggest fear....make sure that i can get band 4 (at least) or band 5 for it....its the basic requirement for someone who wants to be a lawyer. I don have the confidence especially when it comes to SPEAKING.....!!
3rd motive(minor) juz wanna try out blogging....what is it like?

1 comment:

  1. waa...im your 1st motive??not bad...

    >.<

    don worry...we will still get in touch even though we are far apart..

    ReplyDelete